Register your itinerary with the US Department of State and the local US Embassy or Consulate
- US Department of State Travel Registration-Registration is free and it allows you to record information about your trip abroad so that the Department of State can assist you in case of an emergency.
UC Travel Accident Benefit travel registrants (students, resident, and staff) are automatically eligible, at no cost, for iJet services.
- iJet provides real-time travel alerts for health, transportation disruption, security/political uprising, weather, and natural disaster-related emergencies
- iJet knows where you are based on your itinerary and personal profile - just click on Travel Intelligence Trip Brief when you register your travel at UC Trips
- Once you register, iJet Worldcue will send you a customized travel intelligence report via e-mail
- iJet experts monitor world conditions 24/7 and will alert you to threats that arise during your trip
Many UCSF faculty, staff, and students have already benefited from iJet during uprisings in India and Thailand, as well as during the H1N1 pandemic.
For more information visit UCSF Risk Management and Insurance Services or call 415.476.3460.