Register your itinerary with the US Department of State and the local US Embassy or Consulate
- US Department of State Travel Registration-Registration is free and it allows you to record information about your trip abroad so that the Department of State can assist you in case of an emergency.
UC Travel Accident Benefit travel registrants (students, resident, and staff) are automatically eligible, at no cost
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Out-of-Country Medical Referral & Expenses
- Security Extraction
- Travel Assistance Services
- Loss of Personal Effects
- Real-time travel alerts for health, transportation, security/political, and natural disasters
- System knows where you are based on your itinerary and personal profile
- Once you register, recieve a customized travel intelligence report via e-mail
- Extensive internation staff monitoring world conditions 24/7
Many UCSF faculty, staff, and students have already benefited during political upheaval or natural disaters
For more information visit UCSF Risk Management and Insurance Services or call 415.476.3460.