Use the Travel insurance provider’s travel planning tool, Worldcue Planner. This tool includes information on health issues, required immunizations, safety and security, culture, language, transportation, weather, and currency exchange rates. It can be personalized to your travel itinerary, and sends real-time alerts, text or email as you travel. The free service is available to anyone with a UC email. The information is gathered from the Department of State, CDC, WHO, CIA, and international press.
- State Department Feed - Provides updated travel warnings
- US Dept of State Country Specific Information - Find the location of the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country, unusual immigration practices, health conditions, political disturbances, unusual currency and entry regulations, and crime and security information
- CDC Traveler Health - A-Z list of countries with travel health information for your destination
- CDC and WHO Travel Notices and News
- CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response: Natural Disasters and Severe Weather - Find out if your destination is at a higher risk for certain natural disasters